A little bit of exposure

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Being an Urban Explorer and a keen amateur photographer gives me the chance to document and record derelict and abandoned buildings that are not normally seen.It's a hidden and forgotten world of true beauty and natural decay.

Saturday 18 October 2008

Home is where the heart is

The dramatic limestone country of the Yorkshire Dales national park.

This is a part of Gordale Scar in Malhamdale. Carved out by the melting glaciers.

A photographers paradise.


2 comments:

Question of Identity said...

These are beautiful photos.

I know Malhamdale very well since I was brought up in Bolton Abbey, and Gargrave.

Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic photography.

Neil

Camera's Eye said...

Hi Neil.
Thanks for your comments. I spent most of my younger days up in the Dales! Either walking the fells or venturing underground. My second home really. I now take a more relaxed approach by capturing my love for the open countryside with the help of my camera.
Once again Neil...thank you...pop by again soon

Garry.