A little bit of exposure

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Being an Urban Explorer and a keen amateur photographer gives me the chance to document and record derelict and abandoned buildings that are not normally seen.It's a hidden and forgotten world of true beauty and natural decay.

Thursday 23 October 2008

The Enchanted wood

There's unrest in the forest,there's trouble with the trees. For the Maple's need more sunlight...but the Oak's ignore their plea's.

Lyrics taken from a song entitled.......
The Trees.

I just adore woodland...I find them magical and majestic.

2 comments:

Drasna said...

I love your photography! It has much depth and playfulness all at the same time. I came to your blog from viewing your profile online at midsummerseve.

Camera's Eye said...

Thank you for your kind comments. Glad you enjoyed the images.

Garry.